My first RX of DO-111 DYI-1 RTTY telemetry. Note the custom setup for 100 baud RTTY.
I have used the following hardware and software:
- RX at aprox 437.124 MHz USB
- 26 el UHF LFA X-Yagi (2* 13 el) from InnovAntennas.
- AlfaSpid RAS az/el rotor
- LNA Mini-70 from SHF Elektronik
- LMR-400 coax
- Airspy Mini
- SDR-Console v3 with doppler correction of downlink and satellite tracking, rotor control
- PstRotator for rotor control interface between SDR-Console and RAS controller
- VB-Cable: virtual audio cable for piping audio from SDR Console to FlDigi. Set to 96 kHz and 16 bit.
- FlDigi for RTTY decoding, 100 baud shift 450 7N2 according to image above