Strong signal and many packets decoded and uploaded to @satnogs dB.
Software and hardware used:
- RX at aprox 435.080 MHz Wide FM BW 10 kHz (Narrow FM did not work for me)
- 2 x 13 el LFA X-Yagi (InnovAntenna) mostly vertical polarization
- AlfaSpid RAS az/el rotor
- LNA Mini-70 from SHF Elektronik
- LMR-400 coax
- Airspy Mini SDR
- SDR-Console v3 with doppler correction of downlink and satellite tracking, rotor control
- PstRotator for rotor control interface between SDR-Console and RAS controller
- VB-Cable: virtual audio cable for piping audio from SDR Console to Soundmodem. Set to 96 kHz and 16 bit.
- HS Soundmodem version INS-2TD v0.01b at 1200bd
- GetKISS+ v 1.3.12 from DK3WN