dec 4 2020
Strong telemetry at 145.858 MHz easy to decode. Used the following:
- RX at aprox 145.858 MHz USB BW 3.2 kHz
- 2 * 6 el Yagi circular polarization (Vårgårda)
- AlfaSpid RAS az/el rotor
- LNA Mini-2 from SHF Elektronik
- LMR-400 coax
- SDR Airspy Mini
- SDR-Console v3 with doppler correction of downlink and satellite tracking, rotor control
- PstRotator for rotor control interface between SDR-Console and RAS controller
- VB-Cable: virtual audio cable for piping audio from SDR Console to Soundmodem. Set to 96 kHz and 16 bit.
- Soundmodem v 1.05 at mode BPSK AX.25 1200bd (1k2). Be sure that the BPSK signal is centered “over” the signal in the spectrum. See image.
- Telemetry reader and forwarder from DK3WN, in order to see and forward telemetry to SatNOGS. Note that this is a beta version.