#maya3 CW telemetry at 437.375 MHz and decoded with CW Telemetry Decoder. Please join the tracking contest! Read more at:
I have used the following hardware and software:
- RX at aprox 437.375 MHz CW
- 26 el UHF LFA X-Yagi (2* 13 el) from InnovAntennas.
- AlfaSpid RAS az/el rotor
- LNA Mini-70 from SHF Elektronik
- LMR-400 coax
- Airspy Mini
- SDR-Console v3 with doppler correction of downlink and satellite tracking, rotor control
- PstRotator for rotor control interface between SDR-Console and RAS controller
- VB-Cable: virtual audio cable for piping audio from SDR Console to FlDigi. Set to 96 kHz and 16 bit.
- FlDigi for CW decoding.
- Maya CW Telemetry Decoder. Can be downloaded at: