@uvsqsat telemetry 9k6 BPSK – strong signal.
I have used the following hardware and software:
- RX at aprox 437.019 MHz Wide-USB
- 26 el UHF LFA X-Yagi (2* 13 el) from InnovAntennas.
- AlfaSpid RAS az/el rotor
- LNA Mini-70 from SHF Elektronik
- LMR-400 coax
- Airspy Mini
- SDR-Console v3 with doppler correction of downlink and satellite tracking, rotor control
- PstRotator for rotor control interface between SDR-Console and RAS controller
- VB-Cable: virtual audio cable for piping audio from SDR Console to Soundmodem. Set to 96 kHz and 16 bit.
- Soundmodem G3RUH BPSK9600 v 0.04b at mode BPSK G3RUH 9600bd. Be sure that the BPSK signal is centered ”over” the signal in the spectrum.
- UVSQsat Decoder v0.6. Data is beeing sent to both SatNOGS network database and MVP Telemetry server.