Info from ANS:
I am releasing version 1.11 of FoxTelem. This primarily supports new features needed for GOLF-TEE development and the CubeSatSim. If you are using FoxTelem in the lab or classroom then this release should be installed. It also fixes several bugs that will help with live decoding of AO-95. It is not a mandatory upgrade but it is recommended.
Specifically it addresses the following:
- Fixes a bug where Costas decoding can stop if audio is being monitored
- Supports all the latest features needed for the CubeSatSim
- Better warnings for tracking and Find Signal errors
- Supports all the latest GOLF-TEE layouts
- Fixes a bug where strong signals may not be tracked correctly
- Supports math expressions in telemetry conversions
- Better handles USB device errors
You can download FoxTelem here:
Feel free to reach out to me with questions or comments.
[ANS thanks Chris Thompson, G0KLA/AC2CZ, AMSAT FoxTelem Developer, for the above information]