Sep 4 2017
This weekend I had the opportunity to listen to the satellite InflateSail as it spent its last days in space. I was able to receive one of the final passes in the evening 2:rd of september (2017).
I used the follwing hardware:
- 2 x 13 el Vårgårda Yagi with RHCP polarisation.
- Alfaspid RAS rotor.
- Airspy Mini
And a lot of software:
- SDR Console V3 with integrated satellite tracking and doppler correction.
- Soundmodem 0.98b with 1k2 BPSK G3RUH.
- Online Telemetry Forwarder (DK3WN)
- KISSDump+ (DK3WN)
- InflateSail telemetry decoder (DK3WN)
This is a picture during the satellit pass (click for full res):
In this is the last decode of telemetry: