Alon/Alat nu 336/0 , inga andra ppethllande n MA20-MA100 har meddelats.
Varje sndag kl.10 samlas vi ngra stycken p 3740 kHz fr att ta del av
veckans mer eller mindre spnnande nyheter m.m. p satellitomrdet.
Fr dem som inte har mjlighet att delta eller lyssna d, fljer hr
rubrikerna i bulletinen 03-05-25 (10 st. checkade in).
Frgor besvaras via e-post.(email@example.com)
1. AO-40: transpondern igng.
2. AO-40 strd i delar av VK6, G3-ntet?
3. VUSAT: Mode B-transpondern testad 435.090 upp, 145.900 ned.
4. PCSAT2 testad p marken APRS/UI digi, PSK31 transponder, FM transponder.
5. Analys av BBQ-antenn fr 2,4 GHz
6. Columbiautredningen drjer kanske nnu ett par mnader.
7. Columbia: hade den kunnat rddas? Spekulationer p gng.
8. Kvarvarande skyttlar under ombyggnad.
9. Teori finns om SOYUZ tidiga landning. Offentliggrs idag.
10. ODIN fyller tv r och fortstter sitt uppdrag.
11. 9 ryska satelliter upp i juni.
12. Glm inte solfrmrkelsen den 31 maj.
13. LED en molekyl stor har konsruerats.
14. AMSAT-OZ Journal nr 122.
73 Henry SK0TX/SM5BVF
Active magnetorquing of AO-40 to hold ALON relatively steady and begin to lower ALAT has begun. On 18 May 2003 ALON/ALAT was approximately 329/7. A better determination will be possible now the ALAT has dropped below 15 degs. and the earth enters the camera field of view.
Hopefully passbands will be on soon during the first half of the orbit, if all goes well.
The A-blk message of the day section now includes height, Lon/Lat of the subsatellite point, and ALON/ALAT. All of these values are generated by the IHU-1 software based on its orbital and magnetorquing calculations. ALON/ALAT is also updated from the ground when a new magnetorquing command is issued.
[ANS thanks Stacey, W4SM, for the above information]
Klla: ANS 138
P PcSats hemsida finns det att lsa fljande:
END OF MISSION: PCsat was in full sun 10-20 April 2003 and continued to be power positive until 26 April. At that point it was back into heavy eclipses and the batteries are so weak that even in the sun, they can barely support a single packet. I m declaring PCsat mission as complete. It operated reliably for 19 months and supported over 2000 users worldwide. We were seeing typically 50 users in each 8 hour period on pcsat.aprs.org. So she was well used up until the end. We will leave her ON for continued experimentation, but the only packets you can get through PCsat now are very short ones.
Och Bob tipsar om hur man skapar sm paket att testa med:
– Mic-E formatted Packets (position, Course, SPeed and ICON)(only 9 bytes in the payload)
– Kenwood D7 and D700 s use the Mic-E format (Turn off any status text)
– Transmit VIA XBAUD and your 1 second 1200 baud packet will be digipeated back down at 9600 baud
– Set your radio to crossband and TX at 9600 baud on the UHF input.
Klla: Bob Bruninga
Frn ANS-138 hmtar vi fljande fr er som jagar DX:
From May 19th to May 30th, and then again possibly 2 weeks later, Drew, KO4MA, will be in Anguilla for work. He will at the least have an arrow and HT to make QSOs on UO-14, and SO-50 or AO-27 if they are on or still on by the time they get to 18 degrees latitude. A reciprocal license application has been submitted, but since it must be picked up in person, and this is a work trip, the exact date that operations can start as well as the callsign
is unknown at this time.
Drew says, I would like to do AO-40 too, but my luggage allowance is VERY restricted due to work stuff. With the close range and attitude, I may be able to use the UHF half of the arrow and a helix/preamp combo, or line an umbrella with foil when I get there and try that. If it looks like I can fit the gear, and it will work, I ll take the radios to do AO-40 (Yaesu FT-790/817 combo). If I do make AO-40, it will be only in the earliest AM hours before work. I will endeavor to assemble this setup this week and test it before I go.
There is also a chance of an evening pass or 2 from nearby Saint Martin/Maarten (PJ7/FS).
QSL direct only, with an SASE, or SAE and green stamp/euro, to my QRZ.com address.
[ANS thanks Drew, KO4MA, for the above information]
Klla: ANS 138