nov 12 2020
This is a memory group file over satellite frequencies for Icom IC-705 and CS-705 software. It is not complete and will be updated. Feel free to use it, change and add.
The memories for FM transponders are used like this:
- Channels named with satellite name, for exemple “PO-101”, are used in split mode. This channel can be used when using the IC-705 for portable operation or without an extra receiver .
- Channels named with satellite name and Uplink, for exemple “PO-101 Uplink”, are used only for uplink (not split). This can be used with software like SDR-Console v3 (external radio) or if you have an extra receiver.
Import the memory file into CS-705:
Note! Be sure that you not overwrite anything in your IC-705 when cloning. Make a backup of your current settings!
- Create a new memory group
- Mark this new group
- Choose File->Import->Group and choose the .csv file
- The memories will now be imported to CS-705
- Clone to your IC-705.
IC-705_SatFrqMemGroup.csv (Updated 2020-11-16)